Campbell, Jones & Company
(founded 1865 )
Campbell, Jones and Company was a glass factory in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania that made pressed glassware, from functional dinnerware to decorative items such as vases. It was founded in 1865 by James W. Campbell, Jenkins Jones, and John F. Loy. They changed their name to Jones, Cavitt and Company Ltd. in 1882 and continued to produce glassware under this name until the company closed in 1895.